Youth Worker must be at least 19 years of age or have a high school diploma or equivalent. They must meet requirements of a Non-Certificated Teacher. Youth Workers are responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Planning, supervising and implementing the program for the class in accordance with the policies and missions of the Community Learning Center.
- Meeting the needs of children with different learning abilities.
- Treating children, parents, co-workers, and staff members with respect.
- Maintaining professional physical appearance of the classroom and of self.
- Attending all staff meetings and recommended trainings.
- Effectively utilizing the services of the classroom assistant.
- Maintaining professional positive attitude.